Rachel's Midlife Reset
Hello! I’m Rachel, otherwise known as Col’s better half, Mum, Nan or Aunty Rach.
After five children and 25 years of marriage we find ourselves with an empty nest and lots of free time. For so long we have spent our weekends and most evenings supporting our children’s sporting and academic endeavours. While we still support all the exciting things they are doing we are enjoying this new stage of life.
I like to think we are young empty nesters with a passion for life. Col just loves ‘winging life’ and we have more freedom to do that now. We’d like to share all the things important to us. Parenting adults, marriage, our journey to health and wellness and all the things we do to fill the moments that were once occupied by parental responsibilities
We’ll introduce you to the new loves in our life and the lessons they teach us.
Coco, our German Shepherd and ‘favourite child’ according to the kidults.
The VB Commodore – our restoration project and the car club we helped form in our home town – Proud and Polished Car & Motorcycle Club Inc.
Last but by no means least our caravan adventures.
- 50 things for 50 years (18)
- Cars (5)
- Coco's Adventures (12)
- Life Tips (7)
- Mental Health (26)
- Midlife Reset (31)
- Migraine (5)
- Ramblings (40)
- Travel (25)
- Uncategorized (34)
- Weight Loss Journey (20)
- Emotional ExhaustionI’ve been feeling extremely tired the last few weeks and can attribute it to emotional exhaustion. I feel like I am being pulled from pillar to post. Expected to be… Continue reading Emotional Exhaustion
- #16 – 50 things for 50 years“Never lose sight of the fact that just being, is fun!” Katherine Hepburn Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!! Today we went in search of the perfect rocky road. We went… Continue reading #16 – 50 things for 50 years
- #15 – 50 things for 50 yearsBlast from the past in Gulgong! There’s this little town just outside Mudgee called Gulgong. Gulgong is the childhood home of bush poet Henry Lawson and has been beautifully preserved.… Continue reading #15 – 50 things for 50 years
- #14 – 50 things for 50 yearsI just love the painted silo’s, water towers and shop walls. I’ve heard about this amazing one at Barraba so while we were in Tamworth, we took the 45 minute… Continue reading #14 – 50 things for 50 years
- #13 – 50 things for 50 yearsCountry Music Capital of Australia! We are Country Music fans and have always wanted to visit Tamworth. The dream is to attend when the festival is on and one day… Continue reading #13 – 50 things for 50 years